Thursday, September 1, 2011

"It takes one person to change a life, so don't ever think that YOU can't make a difference"

Okay so I know i haven't been posting up outfit pictures, but I've seriously been sooo busy! I really miss posting up pictures. Anyway first of all I'd like to thank everyone who has been leaving me really nice comments on my outfits! They are all greatly appreciated and you all have no idea how much they mean to me! Okay so I'd like to tell you a little bit more about what gave me inspiration to write this quote today. A few posts ago there was something I posted about how I've been trying to diet, but I can never stick to any of the diets I do. There was a lovely reader who posted a really nice comment (Diana from cheetokisses.blogspot.com). She recommended a book to me that has now changed my complete outlook on weight issues and my body image. I really want to thank her because it has really changed a lot of my ways of eating. I don't have any results yet about the stuff I've been trying from the book, BUT I do feel a lot more energized. I encourage anyone who has had any problems with their weight and just aren't happy with themselves anymore to try reading this book. It is very empowering and has definitely changed my perspective on a lot of things! Here's what the book looks like..It's called Naturally Thin by Bethenny Frankel.

Okay so since I haven't posted I wanted to show you all a few things I have been buying here and there. I'm getting ready for fall so there's a lot of things i can't wear just yet. 
I bought these gloves at H & M for $9.95 and I thought they were the cutest little thing!


Okay so these babies are my favorite new buy! I really like the Jeffrey Campbell lita shoes, but 1. they're way too expensive and 2. his look like they would make my feet look really big! I bought these for $32! Crazy huh?

you've probably seen the nude wedges on the left in previous posts but they are my favorite summer buy!
They were only $20! The light green ones on the right I believe were only $24.99( I have yet to wear them though )

I got this cape sweater at H & M for only $17.95!

these shorts are one of my favs too! I got them on sale at H & M for $7! 


I bought this jersey type dress at H & M because you can wear it in so many ways! It was $12.95
finally this scarf which i can't wait to wear! It was $9.95 at H & M

That's it ladies! Sorry for the long post! Let me know what you think of my new buys!



5 comments:

Diana said...

i'm so glad that you are finding the book i recommended to you so helpful :D Honestly before reading this book i felt so guity for eating what are soposedly bad foods for you but now I never get that feeling of shame or guilt. I hope you feel the same way.

p.s. love that cape sweater you got at H&M! You so stylish lol

FanceeeNanceee said...

Yeah thanks girl! it's a great book and I'm really glad you recommended it! and haha thanks! I can't wait to wear it!

Fé... said...

Wow, those black boots of yours really look similar to Jeffry Campbell's Lita. Amazing found you got there! I;m impressed :p

FanceeeNanceee said...

Fe: thanks! I love the boots! They're soo cute and fit amazing! the best part is that they are also really comfortable.

Anonymous said...

A massage therapist course will yield you with loads of valuable education and will cover topics like physiology, biology, and other
related subject. Usually the acute stage can last from a few weeks up to
a few months depending on the severity. Like all other occupations, a physical therapist assistant is required to acquire
formal physical therapist assistant education, followed by licensure in order to qualify to practice
as a professional in this field.
Here is my homepage ... http://my.opera.com/