Okay so I know a lot of people are doing wish lists for the month, but I decided to do something a little differently and do one just for the fall season since most of my items are a little pricey. I'm trying to control my shopping and expenses this year so making this list will definitely help me! Okay so here it is, I will be making a post every time I get one of the items on the list. Let me know what you guys think!
- Orange knit sweater- I'm really loving anything knit for the fall. I don't really own anythin
1. Orange knit sweater- Okay so I love the color on this knit sweater and I have already thought of a million ways I can wear this!
2. Military Vest- So I saw this vest on a blog http://bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com/ and I thought it was soo cute! She bought it at Old Navy and I'm hoping I can still find it there!
3. Black Tights- I've owned so many tights through the years, but I always find myself buying some every single year because I wear them so much during the winter. So again they are on my shopping list!
4. Fur Vest- So this one I'm really excited about because I've been wanting one since last year! I finally gained the courage to get one so hopefully I find a cute one with a great price!
5. Burgundy Jeans- I'm really liking the colored jeans trend, but I already own two pairs of very bright jeans soo I want some that aren't as bright. This color is also perfect for the fall and there's many ways I can wear them.
6. Leopard Flats- I normally don't get flats because I always have a hard time keeping them clean, BUT I need something other than boots and I definitely can't wear sandals for the fall. I love anything animal print so I'm excited to get these babies!
7. Tan Boots- I absolutely looove looove loove tan boots! I love the color and I think they go with any outfit! Last year I wasn't able to buy any tan boots so I had to stick with black ones, which I think made my outfits look so drab and similar to each other. So I am making it my mission to get these!