Sunday, September 11, 2011

"And the butterflies never seem to go away < 3"

Yesterday I went out to a bar for my friend's 22nd birthday. It was a lot of fun, and the best part was that my boyfriend came with me! It's really funny because my boyfriend isn't much a of a party person, but I on the other hand LOVE to dance! I can seriously dance for hours! I normally go out with my girls, but this time he came with me since my friend's boyfriend is also his best friend. I love having him around when I go out to these type of places because i can show him my moves! (lol) But really it just makes my day when I'm able to share things that i love to do with him. Anyway enough about him, I wanted to share the outfit i wore last night. i really love how the outfit came out. So let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3




Shirt, Skirt, Bracelets, Necklace- Forever 21
Vest and Booties- Citiwear
Ring and Clutch- H & M

12 comments:

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Love how your dog was in most of your pics! my dog does the same even when I tell him to go away!! ha... cute outfit, love the vest & def love the leopard clutch :)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

FanceeeNanceee said...

Lol yeah they always get in my pictures! It's like they want to be in them! haha.. And thanks! i love this vest it makes any outfit look edgy and cute.

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

perfect outfit for a fun night out! LOVE the denim vest and that leopard clutch! CUTE!

Diana said...

you have such a cool sense of style! i love that vest.

p.s. Thanks for my blog award:D

FanceeeNanceee said...

thanks girls! I loved the way the outfit came out! i seriously tried on 2 blazers and a jacket before getting to the vest.

J said...

Beautiful outfit and photos! Love your purse! :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the vest! and the clutch!

Awesome look

xoxo
lupe

Laura @ A Little Bit of Lacquer said...

Loving this outfit it's bad!!! And those booties are super cute too! Glad your bf went out to play ;)

Unknown said...

love the vest!

Xo Ashleigh


www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

me encanta tu outfit y tu peinado es divino te lo haces con tenacillas o plancha?, te ves fantástica, ahh y el clutch es precioso!! Eres muy guapa!
besos
Duapara

FanceeeNanceee said...

Thanks girls! I really loved this outfit!
Duapara: me hago el pelo con tenacillas, y muchas gracias me encantan tus comentarios!

Olya said...

Beautiful look! Love the dog! So cute:) xxx