Sunday, September 11, 2011

"And the butterflies never seem to go away < 3"

Yesterday I went out to a bar for my friend's 22nd birthday. It was a lot of fun, and the best part was that my boyfriend came with me! It's really funny because my boyfriend isn't much a of a party person, but I on the other hand LOVE to dance! I can seriously dance for hours! I normally go out with my girls, but this time he came with me since my friend's boyfriend is also his best friend. I love having him around when I go out to these type of places because i can show him my moves! (lol) But really it just makes my day when I'm able to share things that i love to do with him. Anyway enough about him, I wanted to share the outfit i wore last night. i really love how the outfit came out. So let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3




Shirt, Skirt, Bracelets, Necklace- Forever 21
Vest and Booties- Citiwear
Ring and Clutch- H & M

13 comments:

Paulina Mo said...

Love how your dog was in most of your pics! my dog does the same even when I tell him to go away!! ha... cute outfit, love the vest & def love the leopard clutch :)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

babygtink said...

Lol yeah they always get in my pictures! It's like they want to be in them! haha.. And thanks! i love this vest it makes any outfit look edgy and cute.

Lexy of BeautyFash said...

perfect outfit for a fun night out! LOVE the denim vest and that leopard clutch! CUTE!

Diana said...

you have such a cool sense of style! i love that vest.

p.s. Thanks for my blog award:D

babygtink said...

thanks girls! I loved the way the outfit came out! i seriously tried on 2 blazers and a jacket before getting to the vest.

Liberty Walk Sara said...

Beautiful outfit and photos! Love your purse! :)

http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

Loveoffashion22 said...

Love the vest! and the clutch!

Awesome look

xoxo
lupe

Laura said...

Loving this outfit it's bad!!! And those booties are super cute too! Glad your bf went out to play ;)

Ashleigh Nicole said...

love the vest!

Xo Ashleigh


www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

Curvy Smurfette said...

Hey,I nominated you for an award... Check out my blog for more details :)
xo Sandy


http://curvysmurf.blogspot.com/2011/09/yay-my-very-first-blog-award.html

Duapara said...

me encanta tu outfit y tu peinado es divino te lo haces con tenacillas o plancha?, te ves fantástica, ahh y el clutch es precioso!! Eres muy guapa!
besos
Duapara

babygtink said...

Thanks girls! I really loved this outfit!
Duapara: me hago el pelo con tenacillas, y muchas gracias me encantan tus comentarios!

Olya said...

Beautiful look! Love the dog! So cute:) xxx