Sunday, September 4, 2011

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"-Mother Teresa

So I'm really excited today because my best friend Nancy (I know we have the same name, we used to always get teased about it!) is coming to visit me! I haven't seen her in a really long time and we definitely have some catching up to do. She is a very special person to me because I have been friends with her since 8th grade! She knows me the best out of everyone I know. Though we don't hang out as much since she lives about an hour away, every time we get together it's always a great time no matter what we're doing.
 So today's post is dedicated to the weekly challenge by nanysklozet.blogspot.com and flordemariafashion.com. This week's challenge was to wear tennis shoes. I'm not going to lie i was very nervous about this one. In high school I used to wear sneakers all the time, but for some reason I slowly stopped wearing them. The shoes I'm wearing today I've had since my highschool years so they're a little worn out. These are my favorite sneakers, and even though I don't wear them very much I can't seem to let them go! I wanted my outfit to look edgy which is a look I love to dress up in! Let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3







Jean Vest- Citiwear
Shirt & Leggings- Forever 21
Barbie necklace- Local boutique
Nike Dunks- (old)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

me encanta! tus deportivas son geniales, que guapa te ves y muy chic
besines
Duapara

Diana said...

Love your outfit that barbie necklace is stunning! I'm with you when it comes to wearing sneakers I used to be that girl in high-school too but now I can't hardly stand them lol Anyways I hope you have fun with your girl Nancy. It's always nice to hang out with old friends.

Anonymous said...

Que girlies tus sneakers! Me encanta que hasta tu lipstick combina, super cute!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

FanceeeNanceee said...

thanks girls! i really enjoyed doing this challenge!
Diana: I had lots of fun with my friend! And thanks for your comments they always out a smile on my face! :)

mayitapink said...

hola preciosa te quedo genial el outfit sobretodo el collar =D... ayer apenas vi tu comentario te quise comentar pero lo hic desde mi BB y creo q' no c envioo un bsito wpaa


www.mayitapink.blogspot.com

Pau Maldonado B. said...

estas muy linda!!! me encanto tu collar es so girly!!! besos
Pau

FanceeeNanceee said...

thanks girls! I love reading all your comments!

Shopalot12 said...

I love this look, cute, casual, athletic and still sexy. Very unexpected combo of styles!

FanceeeNanceee said...

Thanks Girl really appreciate it!

Grinning Soul said...

Lovee de necklace!!


http://grinningsoul2.blogspot.com/

Nany said...

love it!! the dunks look amazing with the denim vest!! so chic! loved it!!

www.nanysklozet.com

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Cute! loved that you busted out the dunks!! totally made them chic ;)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

FanceeeNanceee said...

thanks girls! i love reading all your amazing comments! And I love these shoes! they are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity on your post is simply great and that i can suppose you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to clutch your feed to stay up to date with approaching post. Thank you a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

My web site - davidgrann.com

Anonymous said...

buy electronic cigarette, e cig forum, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes