Friday, September 9, 2011

"If you have a good person by your side never take them for granted"

Okay so I'm really sad that i didn't go out to LA for fashion's night out. It would have been a great experience to be there! But oh well there's always another time. So since i wasn't able to do that I ended up going to a teen fashion show that they had at the shopping mall where I work at. It was hosted by one of the competitors from Project Runway, Santino Rice. (wish I would've been able to take a picture with him, but because of the lack of organization there, I wasn't able to) Anyway it was really nice seeing a lot of young kids showing off their passion for fashion. I had a really great time since i ended up going with my mother and little sister. It's always a great time when your with family and tonight was no exception. Here are a few pictures I took with my little sister and of the venue. I was finally able to show off my new military vest! It looked just like I envisioned it. Let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3






 Santino





 Isn't my sister so cute?! She's on her way to being a fashionista herself! (F.I.T. , fashionista in training haha! )

Vest- Old Navy
Romper and Belt- Forever 21
Booties- Citiwear
Earrings- Local boutique

(on my sister)
Leggings- Forever 21
Top and Sandals- Local boutique

4 comments:

Maya Sophia said...

Wow, that looks like a good time!
I'd really love to go to a fashion show :)
http://hardcorebeautyaddiction.blogspot.com/

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Looks nice! love your outfit!! I remember Santino, he was funny on the show!

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

Sabrina ♥ Chérie said...

Lovely pics ^-^

xoxo * C'est la vie, chérie *

FanceeeNanceee said...

Thanks girls! I had lots of fun at the event! I will definitely look into your blogs!