Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime"

So today was a very loong day! I started fall semester already and I have school Monday and Wednesday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.! The weather here in Chino has been so crazy. Last week it was perfect weather and this week it was so hot with lots of humidity. I hate this weather it makes me so lazy and sweaty. Anyway I have a few pictures I forgot to post the other day so here they are! I also included to pictures one of one of the items from the fall wishlist! Thanks to Olivia from bklynlifestyle for encouraging me to get it before they sell out! I'm already so in love with it and I can't wait to wear it. the second other picture I included is of my boy! He was resting since he comes to school the same hours as I do so I snuck a picture in!
 Sorry for the funny faces! The sun was in my eyes so I couldn't really see the camera.


 So cute :)
Let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3

Jean Jacket- gifted
Dress- Forever 21 (old)
Sandals- Citiwear
Military Vest- Old Navy ( $25!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola!! me ha encantado tu post, eso de tener mucha calor y humedad debe ser agotador como dices, espero cambie el tiempo, aqui dentro de nada hará frío, por lo pronto disfrutamos del veranito todavía. lindas fotos!!
besoss
Duapara

Style Journey said...

Love this dress with the denim vest! A denim vest is so versatile! We did a denim vest remix and it was so much fun! Love your necklace too :)

Heather & Kayla

Olivia said...

I love this demin vest and dress combo! Glad you got the vest and it was on sale- bonus! I gave you a blog award, because I really like what you're doing here.

xo
Liv

FanceeeNanceee said...

duapara: si el calor aca bien agotador! No me gusta para nada. Quiero que ya empieze a enfriar!
Heather & Kayla: I love denim vests! i have 3 and i wear them all in different ways! they are so versatile and can make any outfit look great.
Olivia: Ever since I saw that vest on your blog I fell in love with it! I cant believe it was on sale too! More of a reason to buy it! And wow thank you so much for the award! It means so much to me!

Kristina said...

Don't you look hot! I love the denim vest finish.

Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog