Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Going out of your comfort zone can sometimes be a good thing"


I told you all in my last post that I had gotten a few things from my fall wishlist, so this post is dedicated to showing you all what I got. I went a little crazy and bought a few extra things. I usually feel disappointed for buying things that I'm not supposed to buy, but I LOVE all these items so I am very happy I got them. I also got really good deals out of them, so it made me even more inclined to buy them. I really wanted to do a youtube video of my haul, BUT I don't think i'm ready to talk on video yet. I feel like i'll look stupid, but soon I'll get the confidence to do it! Anyway hope you all like my buys! Let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3
From my Wishlist:
Fur Vest: Forever 21 $22.80
I originally wanted to get a full fur vest, BUT when I saw this one I immediately fell in love with it and felt like it was the best choice for me since I've never owned a fur vest. It has like a knit material in the back.


Orange Knit Sweater: Citiwear $21.99
I love this sweater! It's so cozy! It's a little oversize, but I like it this way because it fits my body type a bit better.

Leopard Flats: Local Boutique $16.99
Tan Boots: Local Boutique $24.99
I'm sure you've seen these boots in the last post, and I have to say I really love them! I can already picture so many outfits with these boots! My leopard flats I've worn them a few times already, but wasn't able to take pictures of them. Waahhhh


Extras!!!!
Mixed material jacket- ROSS $19.99
I read in PeopleStyleWatch Magazine's September issue that jackets with mixed material are trending for fall. I thought this one was really cute and edgy and it fit so good! I can't wait till it gets colder so I can wear this.

Fringe sweater- G Stage $17.95
I'm sure you all saw this in the last post. I got this mainly because I needed a thin sweater that I could wear on days when it wasn't too cold. I thought that the fringe on the bottom added an extra spice to it. 
 
Lace Shirt- ROSS $12.99
I noticed that in my closet I have nothing that is lace material. Normally when I see lace material shirts they are  a tank top, so when I saw this one I knew I had to get it! The price made me want to get the shirt that much more! 
 
 Orange over sized purse- Downtown LA $30
I was seriously in need of a new purse, so when I saw this one in Downtown LA I fell in love with it! I love the color so much because it can make any outfit pop instantly! 

8 comments:

Diana said...

You got some really great pieces. I really like that fur vest! You should do some more ootd so we can see how you pair all of these items :)

bella said...

nice haul

Olivia said...

I love the jacket you got from Ross! So cute!

Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

I almost got that first piece and I totally agree with you, I've never owned a faux fur vest and that knit part totally made me comfortable with it! Love all your picks!
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

FanceeeNanceee said...

Diana: I will def be putting up outfit pictures once it gets colder. I can't wait to wear them all!
Olivia: you and I both! I love it it's so edgy
RoAn: Gracias!

Turlututu-Chapo-Pointu said...

Nice bag :)

Anonymous said...

I have to show some

thanks to the writer for bailing me

out of this type of trouble. After

looking throughout the world-wide-web and meeting basics that were

not productive, I

figured my life was done.[url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]discount oakley sunglasses[/url] ,Existing without the presence of answers to

the issues you've fixed by way of your entire posting

is a serious case, and the kind

which could have adversely damaged my career if I had not come across your website. That expertise and

kindness in [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url]

taking care of [url=http://www.sunglassesokcheap.com]oakley sunglasses outlet[/url] all areas was very useful. I'm not sure what I

would've done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I can at

this time relish my future. Thank you very much for the

professional and

sensible guide. I will

not be reluctant to endorse your blog post to any person who needs and wants care about this matter.

Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#0249 buy tramadol online 100mg - tramadol hcl er dosage