Sunday, August 21, 2011

"You think you've found true love, but then you meet someone who treats you like no other and then you truly find out what love is"

Okay so today's post is dedicated to the outfit challenges by NanysKlozet and Flor De Maria Fashion. This weeks challenge was to dress up like your favorite fashion blogger! I loved this challenge because there are so many bloggers that inspire me and I've always wanted to recreate many of their outfits. Today I had the chance to recreate an outfit from one of my favorite bloggers Marta from http://www.styleinvintage.com. I love her style and the diversity in her outfits! So here's the outfit! Let me know what you think!

Okay so here's Marta's outfit                                                And..........Here's mine!!!!!!






My outfit
Jeans- JC Penney
Shirt, Hat, Vest- Forever 21
Wedges- Citiwear

18 comments:

Diana said...

super cute challenge!

FanceeeNanceee said...

I know!It's my first time trying it! :)

Pau Maldonado B. said...

you did it so great!!! It looks lovely!!!
xoxo
Paulina

http://treschicbypaulina.blogspot.com

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

Cute I love your pick! love the pants and the denim vest :)

I like the challenges because I get to meet new bloggers like you :)

~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

FanceeeNanceee said...

Thanks girls! It means a lot! @Pau: that's one of the main reasons why I love the challenges!

Princesse said...

I love it!!! You look great!!!

http://princessealamode.onsugar.com/Te-reto-Vistete-como-tu-blogger-favorita-5-18827190

Jacklyn said...

Hi! You look so great!
I also inspire by Martha´s outfit! :)

http://alysbook.blogspot.com/2011/08/favorite-bloggers-inspiration.html

bella said...

How cute

Mrsdisario said...

I love it... You did a great job... I got the same jeans too ;)

Milena

www.milenalovesthis.blogspot.com

Juli Photo Diary said...

Me encantan los pantalones verdes!
www.juliphotodiary.com

Marta SIV said...

You did the look perfect!!!! Is a pleasure for me to inspire you!!! thank's a lot!!!

www.styleinvintage.com

FanceeeNanceee said...

Wow!!!!!! thank you so much for taking your time to look through my post!

Unknown said...

perfect jeans!.nice blog..follow you:)..M*

FanceeeNanceee said...

Thanks!!!!!! I will follow you as well :)

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Cute!
x fashionnerdic

Nany said...

you actually gave me inspiration today! I love this outfit and I have all the pieces... I think I might steal it lol! love it so much! thanks for being part of the challenge

www.nanysklozet.com

FanceeeNanceee said...

@Dany: Muchas gracias! La verdad que me encanto participar en el reto. Tengo unas ideas planeadas para el proximo!

SecretFashionLove said...

Really nice Outfit + really nice Blog.

http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/