Saturday, August 20, 2011

"They say people in your life are seasons"

Okay so I'm doing a quick post before I go out. My boyfriend is will kill me if he finds out I'm doing this post rather than heading over to his house already! LOL Okay so here is my second outfit incorporating black. This time I felt like doing all black. I love wearing all black for some reason it makes me feel very comfortable and an easy outfit to wear. Anyway I decided to add some burgundy feather earrings (which I bought for $1.99!!!) and a few bracelets I recently bought. About my day, I hung out all day with my friend Gabby. It's really funny because we used to be so close and a little bit ago we became distant. Even through all the things we've been through it seems that it's back to the way it was. You know a lot of people say that the best of friends are those that you can go periods of time without talking to, but when you get together again it's like they were always there. Hope you like the pics and let me know what you think!





Feather earrings- G Stage
Shoes, Bracelets and Jeans- H & M
Shirt- Citiwear

-Nancy <3

3 comments:

Diana said...

You're so pretty! I love your earrings.

keschen said...

no matter how much i love colors, i always end up wearing black too.. love your earrings and you are gorgeous :)

i would like to invite you to take part in my giveaway for a Casio Gold Watch:
http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/2011/08/get-your-swag-on-giveaway.html

xoxo

FanceeeNanceee said...

thanks girls!
@keschen:i will definitely take part in the giveaway