Saturday, August 6, 2011

"The love that you get from a mother is never conditional"

This week my dad and my little sister left to Sacramento and left my mother and I by ourselves. It's so weird that we are living alone together for two whole weeks! My mother and I have always had this weird relationship, but regardless of the relationship we have I know that she loves me just as much as any of my siblings. Anyway I want to tell you a little about this quick outfit post. I've always wanted to try the maxi skirt trend, but I didn't want to buy a maxi skirt unless I knew I would actually wear it. So what I did was wear my maxi dress and I put this top on top of it. I must say it came out a cute outfit, but not something I would personally wear. Anyway let me know what you think!

-Nancy <3





Shirt & Maxi Dress- Forever 21
Shoes- G Stage
Necklace- Vintage
Ring- H & M

P.S. I've noticed that in all of my outfits I wear at least one thing that is orange in color! So crazy!

No comments: