Monday, December 26, 2011

" Family is forever, everyone else is temporary"

I'm back!! I'm so glad I'm done with school (at least until Feb. 26th)! It'll be a great break and my 23rd birthday is coming up soon! It's so crazy how fast time flies! So this is the outfit I wore for Christmas Eve with my family. I decided to finally wear my red blazer and a romper I bought at Forever 21 the other day. I love spending time with my family, and it's so amazing to me how my family has grown. ** WARNING** I have a picture overload, so sorry for all the pics! Hope you like them and let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3



 My niece Xitlali and I
 My Girls Bella and Cookie
 My nieces Alondra and Xitlali and my nephew Sebastian

 We didn't buy an Xmas tree this year so we had to improvise!
 My love and I
 My oldest sister Gaby and I
 My nieces again
 (from left to right) My little sister Karen, me, my sister Gaby and my sister in law Isabel
Hope you enjoyed my mini album!
My Outfit:
Blazer: Thrifted
Romper: Forever 21
Tights and Undershirt: H&M
Booties: V Generation

7 comments:

Paulina Mo, lilbitsofchic.com said...

I love how you paired up that romper with the blazer! super cute :) Happy Holidays!
~Pau
www.lilbitsofchic.com

~Jeimy~ said...

awww looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas soo happy you're off from school and enjoying your break. that blazer is gorgeous what an awesome find love this entire look the hair is gorgeous too

xoxo

jeimy

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

looks like a amazing time !! great outfit loved how your rocked the tights !!!

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pics! Your nephew and nieces are so cute! And you look stunning! ... Welcome to the 23th club!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

I love . . . love . . . your outfit! Looks a bit similar to what I wore for x-mas :) Anyway, I'm definitely loving your tights with those shoes :D

FanceeeNanceee said...

Thanks girls! I had such a great time with my family!