Friday, February 10, 2012

" Some things are not for us to tamper with"

I went with my mom to turn in all my final transcripts to the universities I'm trying to transfer to. I'm crossing my fingers that I will get accepted into one! I'm ready to start taking all of my major classes so wish me luck girls! This is the outfit I wore today, something casual for running around! By the way VivalaaV on twitter requested that I make a youtube video of my recent buys. What do you all think? I'm kind of camera shy, but if you all think it's a good idea I'll def try it! Hope you all like the outfit and let me know what you think!
-Nancy <3





My Outfit:
Knit Shirt: Target
Necklaces: Forever 21
Jeans: Citiwear
Shoes: Local Flea Market

11 comments:

Madre de cuatro said...

ideles los zapatos , me encantaron!!
beso
karola

bella said...

ooo like your shoes. ;)

~Jeimy~ said...

those shoes are amazing love them!!!

Stilettos Diary said...

like ur shoes..
love
megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

FASHIONHYPNTISED said...

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN THIS OUTFIT SWEETIE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
XOXO,
FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

Maja Mladenovic said...

Love your shoes! And that shirt looks great on you! :)

FanceeeNanceee said...

Thanks ladies! These are my new favorite shoes!

Anonymous said...

Cute leopard shoes!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Your newest follower,
Monica

www.monicakwok.com

Marielley said...

I Love your style! And I love those shoes! I am now a follower..Stop by my page and say hello, and follow back if you would like!

<3 Marielley

http://lusciousmarielley.blogspot.com

TRAVEL DESIGNERY said...

Great shoes! I've always been a fan of leopard print :-) Took a minute to look around and u have a cool stuff on here so adding you to my google connect.. maybe follow each other?..let's talk soon!

Hugs from NYC!
TravelDesignery.com

.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice look. So cute. ;-)