Friday, January 27, 2012

5 Days in Blazers: Hot Pink

So this is the last blazer I am wearing for my series (well maybe not, cause I'm planning on wearing one tomorrow too LOL). This is the last colorful one I really own and the newest one to my collection. I also bought this one at a thrift store and I really love it. I really like the vintage feel it has to it. I decided to pair it with a striped blouse to make it pop a bit more. I wore this outfit today to go to a brewery that just opened up in town. I really like trying new places and supporting local shops, so this place was definitely a new spot to go to. Anyway I wanted to talk a little bit more about this blazer series. Would you guys like to see more of these kinds of posts? And if so, what can I do to improve? Also if any of you guys would like to try this let me know so that I can link it to this post. I would really like to see what kind of outfits you come up with. I think another interesting idea would be to wear one blazer for different kinds of outfits. I hope you all enjoyed this series and let me know what you think of this outfit!
-Nancy <3




My Outfit:
Blazer: Goodwill
Shirt and Jeans: H & M
Boots: Reflection
Necklace and Earrings: Forever 21

3 comments:

Curves Ahead lifestyle blogger said...

how did you get that blazer at a good will that's just crazy !!! looking great girlie

~Jeimy~ said...

the details on this blazer is gorgeous love it!!!

Madre de cuatro said...

Que genial el blazer de ese color , y los navy me encantan estas super linda ;)

Besotesss

karola
estilomodala.blogspot.com