Yesterday I went on a mini vacation with my boyfriend. We wanted to get away for a couple of days winter session just ended and Spring semester is about to start. We stayed in Manhattan Beach and had an amazing time during our trip. The first day we went to Venice Beach and to a brewery afterwards. Today we went to the Griffith Observatory, but I'll post those pictures tomorrow. I decided to wear my floral top since we were going to the beach, but it was so cold that I ended up switching my sandals into my combat boots and put on my yellow blazer. Hope you like the pics and let me know what you think!
Hello everyone! So first of all I'd like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone!! I reached 101 followers yesterday and it made me so happy to see all of the great feedback I got from the last post! This is seriously something I love to do and I love sharing it with all of you! Again thank you all and I promise to continue giving the best I can. Yesterday I went to Downtown Disney with my nieces and nephew and I had a great time! It was kind of chilly so I decided to throw on a blazer with this black and white striped top. I really can't wait till the Summer/Spring time comes so that I can wear something other than leggings and jeans! I hope you all like the outfit and let me know what you think!
My nieces and nephew wanted to jump in my pics LOL
This week's challenge by NanysKlozet and Flor de Maria Fashion was to wear metallic. I have been having these shorts for a really long time and I totally forgot that I had them. When I saw this challenge I immediately thought of these shorts and voila! This is the outcome! Hope you like it and let me know what you think!
Sorry for the picture quality! It was raining and my sis took the pics! LOL
I went with my mom to turn in all my final transcripts to the universities I'm trying to transfer to. I'm crossing my fingers that I will get accepted into one! I'm ready to start taking all of my major classes so wish me luck girls! This is the outfit I wore today, something casual for running around! By the way VivalaaV on twitter requested that I make a youtube video of my recent buys. What do you all think? I'm kind of camera shy, but if you all think it's a good idea I'll def try it! Hope you all like the outfit and let me know what you think!
I wore this outfit to go run some errands. I really wish I could wear heels as comfortably as my fellow bloggers, but my feet do not want to cooperate with me. I have to opt for these type of shoes which I don't mind because they are cute too, but I just look so short with flat shoes *sigh* Anyway I finally got to wear my burgundy hat I've been waiting to wear since forever! Winter is zooming by so I'm trying to hold on to it as much as possible. However, the sun's rays are making me lose my grip! LOL in all honesty I can't wait for Spring to come and all the colors that come with it! Mainly I can't wait to see what other bloggers will wear! Hope you like my outfit and let me know what you think! Oh and by the way I'd like to give a special shout out to Estilomodala for giving me a blog award! That's twice in a week! I feel so lucky to have all of you even take a look at my blog! Here is the award! *Gracias linda, de verdad lo aprecio muchisimo!!*
So a few days ago I got another blog award! I'm so happy because I love people that take their time to look through my blog. I am appreciative of each and everyone of you and I can't say enough how much i love reading all your comments! the award was given to me by Adriana from Little Petite.
1. Thank the person who tagged you
and link their blog withing the post.
2. Put the award logo in your blog.
3. List your top 10 products.
4. Choose 5 bloggers to do the same.
These are some of my favorite products to use! Seriously I can't live without them!
1. I use this product after I have taken a shower and put it on my roots and tips! I love the way my hair feels!
2. I really love this mascara! I've heard some bad reviews of it, but honestly I love the way my eyelashes look with it!
3. If you haven't tried this primer then you are seriously missing out! I put this on for special occasions when I want my makeup to stay for a really long time! This seriously works!
4. I got this at Target because I really wanted to try out a new face cream and I have to say it leaves my skin feeling so good and refreshed! To top it off it smells soo good!
5. I love this cleanser!I can't live without it! It has always kept my skin looking nice and smooth! It's for all skin types so it works for everyone!
6. I normally buy these face masks from Walmart when I feel like my facial skin is feeling really dull. I use it about once/ twice a month, and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! Can you tell I'm in love with face products?? LOL
7. I got his lip balm at Fresh and Easy. Crazy huh? I used to use the burts bees lip balm which I also really love but this one has seriously done wonders to my lips. They always feel very nourished.
8. I used to use Pantene Pro-V, but ever since my hairdresser told me that it has really bad chemicals for your hair I decided to switch. I really love how it makes my hair feel also.
9. This hairspray from Victoria's Secret is to die for! Other than the fact that it smells delicious it also really holds my hair!
10. Finally this is MAC's soft ochre paint pot. I use it as an eyeshadow primer and it is amazing! My eyeshadow always stands out so much with this paint pot!
This weekend was amazing! Since this was my birthday weekend I decided to do tons of things all weekend and it was very memorable. On Thursday (the day of my birthday) my boyfriend took me to a local sushi restaurant which we both LOVE! That same night we ended up going to a bar for another friend's birthday. On Friday we my friends/coworkers decided to take me on a surprise location. We went for lunch and then they took me to the San Antonio Winery! Anyone that knows me, knows that I absolutely love wine! So it was very nice of them to take me :) That night we went to a gay nightclub for my birthday. I love going to places like these because everyone just seems so free and I love the energy it gives. Saturday my mom had a dinner for me at the house and all my friends and family came. The whole weekend was full of fun and laughs and I couldn't have celebrated it with anyone else! I will be posting a series of pictures of this weekend, so hopefully you all like them and let me know what you think!
Skirt: G Stage
Booties: V Generation
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory
Shirt: Borrowed (mom's closet)
Jeans: H & M
Heels: Borrowed (mom's closet)
By the way I got another award a few days ago from Adriana on thelittlepetite . I will definitely make a post on it tomorrow to avoid making this one too long!
Hey everybody! So I'm pretty excited because tomorrow I am turning 1 year older! after 23 years I can honestly say that it's been a long road to becoming the person I am now. It feels so weird to say 23 years old now because it doesn't really seem like a special age. Either away for some reason I am pondering how much I've changed through the years and how much I really love my life right now. If I met myself as a young girl I would let myself know that life really DOES gets better! There's so many things to worry about then boys! LOL. So I ask you all what would you tell your younger self? Oh by the way I've been trying to link my twitter on here but for some reason I can't, so if any of you have a twitter mine is FanceeeNanceee. Just follow me on there and I'll follow back :) Hope you like today's post and let me know what you think!